Guests over the weekend in the Harry and Inez Kenzy home to hunt pheasants were, Bob Kenzy; Mike Rowe; Chris Kenzy; Diane Pesek; Brianna, Blake, Brittany; Jerald Hagen; Kin Ulmer, Alex and Zack; Jeff Fabbiano and his friend Dave from Jefferson City, MO. They all returned to their homes on Sunday afternoon. Sammi Kenzy visiting the Kenzy home and also visited in the Merrill and Norma Springer home in Gregory.
Over 200 people attended the annual Pheasants Forever Membership Banquet held Saturday night October, 16, at the gym in Kennebec. Following a prime rib dinner served by LHS band members, a fundraising auction of pheasant hunting related items was held.
Reports obtained from area business people, hunters, and Game, Fish & Parks Officers on Monday morning confirm what many locals already guessed; the 2004 opening pheasant season weekend will go down in the books as one of the most successful the area has experienced.
- Lyman crowns 2015 royalty
- Crews start laying rail
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015