NewsJune 08 2012
The Zoo Man will be coming to the Presho Public Library with many of his animal friends on Tuesday, June 19 at 3:30 P.M. to kick off the summer reading program at the library. A weekly storytime will be held at the library with a time and day to be announced.
The Zoo Man has been traveling the United States and Canada the past 18 years with animals of all kinds. The Zoo Man educates the young and young at heart by introducing his audiences to birds, mammals, and reptiles.
Whether he is at a Library, special event, or school The Zoo Man uses his humor and many skits to inform the audiences about many endangered animals. Each program will last 30 minutes. You would want to come early to get a good seat. The Zoo man does ask for volunteers in every program. These volunteers usually come from the audience in the front three rows. Bring your cameras you never know when The Zoo man might include you in his show. He will also pose for pictures after the program is over. He will stay as long as time allows.
To find out more about The Zoo Man and his animal friends go to his website: ( thezooman.com ).
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election