NewsJuly 18 2012
Have fun and learn Lyman County history at the second annual Blast from the Past Kids Day to be held at the Lyman County Museum Thursday, July 19 from noon until 3 PM.
Hosted by the Lyman County Historical Society, the event is organized by Gayt Garnos and other volunteers from the community.
A wide rage of fun activities will take place at the museum including a petting zoo.
The cost is $10 per participant. Lunch will be provided and each participant will receive a Blast from the Past sports bag.
Matching funds from Modern Woodmen of America.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety