NewsOctober 03 2012
The Kennebec Public Library will introduce a new program for the community members starting Thrusday, Oct. 11.
"Coffee Over a Book" will be held every Thursday afternoon at 2:30 PM and will feature a different flavored coffee and the opportunity to socialize and relax, and taste with a good book and a good cup of coffee.
According to organizer Betty Jean Mertens, the library board hopes people will enjoy visiting the library, discussing books they’ve read and relaxing with a good cup of coffee. Watch for Reed, the library’s mascot, to display the flavor of the day. See you there.
Coming soon to the Kennebec Library: E-books and Kids Yoga. Pick up a library calendar that tells all the events scheduled for the month.
- Lyman crowns 2015 royalty
- Crews start laying rail
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015