NewsOctober 03 2012
The Kennebec Public Library will introduce a new program for the community members starting Thrusday, Oct. 11.
"Coffee Over a Book" will be held every Thursday afternoon at 2:30 PM and will feature a different flavored coffee and the opportunity to socialize and relax, and taste with a good book and a good cup of coffee.
According to organizer Betty Jean Mertens, the library board hopes people will enjoy visiting the library, discussing books they’ve read and relaxing with a good cup of coffee. Watch for Reed, the library’s mascot, to display the flavor of the day. See you there.
Coming soon to the Kennebec Library: E-books and Kids Yoga. Pick up a library calendar that tells all the events scheduled for the month.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety