Posted by Lucy
Derek Long, on the right, of End of the Road Hunts give last minute instructions to a group of hunters before taking to the field Saturday, Oct. 20. Long stated his group of eight hunters had their limit in an hour and a half. With temperatures in the 70s, the group took several water breaks during the hunt.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year