NewsMarch 06 2013
The Kennebec clinic board has recently received a signed agreement from Avera to operate a clinic in the town of Kennebec. The board has called for a community meeting Thursday, March 7 at 8:00 PM at the Community Center to update the public on the status of the clinic.
The board was waiting to receive an agreement before requesting a building from the Durfee Prison at Springfield.
Members of the clinic advisory board appointed by the Kennebec Town Board include; DJ Mertens, Steve Koch, Rod Bowar, Betty Jean Mertens, Herb Sundall, and Jim Schaefer. Representing the town of Kennebec is town board member Eugene Mertens.
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results