31st Annual St. Patrick’s Celebration this Saturday
The Blarney Commission is counting down the hours till Presho’s 31st Annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Saturday, March 16.
The commission would like to welcome back all participants of former St. Patrick’s Days.
This year’s celebration is packed full of events for all ages from start to finish.
See a complete schedule of events and advertisements from local businesses inside on page 2.
The Grand Parade will commence at 2 PM. The first place float will receive a $100 cash award and get their name added to the Pat Konzem Memorial Award, on display at Jet Lanes. The second place float will also receive a cash award of $50.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year