Lessons will get underway June10, 2013, and run two 2-week sessions with the second session starting July 8, 2013. Any student wishing to register may do so by calling or texting Randi Diehm at 605-280-1733 or call the Presho City Pool 895-9405.
Kylie Dale, Sarah Muirhead, Hadley Cropsey, Casie Uthe, Jessica Welter, Andee Arnoldy, Mandy Cole, Joslyn Jessop, Carly Uthe, and Kathleen Boyle will assist Randi Diehm.
Randi would like to stress that the American Red Cross lessons are free; however, a pool fee of $10.00 will be charged all students unless they hold a season ticket or family pass, which will admit them to lessons without further charge. Season tickets will cost $35.00 and a Family Pass will cost $75.00. The lesson pool fee goes to help pay for maintenance costs.
See your Lyman County Herald for the schedule of classes and those enrolled
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26