Posted by Kim
Presho Senior Citizens met Tuesday September 28th with 9 members present. Marian Rasmussen opened the meeting. The Flag Pledge was said in Unison. Minutes approved as read. Three cards signed. It was election of officers. We will keep present officers. We're pleased the way renters take care of the hall. New Year starts in October. Bingo played and door prizes given. The Kriers served lunch.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end