Posted by Kim
Only one span remains of the three span Highway 53 Bridge across the White River south of Vivian in this photo taken Jan. 21, 2004. A new wider bridge was constructed two years ago to replace the 75 year old bridge.
See the Jan. 28, 2004 Herald for the history of the Hwy 53 bridge compliled by Lonis Wendt, Vivian, SD.
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26
- Unofficial City Election Results for Presho and Kennebec
- Kicking up their heels at a Country Chic Prom
- Postage rates will decrease
- GLF Spring Event to be held at Oacoma
- The hunt goes on!
- Meet the City Candidates